AbstractsThe abstracts for oral presentations and posters will be included in the Symposium Abstracts book distributed during the conference.
Upon acceptation, the committee will inform the author if the communication is accepted as oral or poster.
The deadline for abstract submission is until 25 th May 2014. Hotline : +33 2 41 23 50 54
Click here to submit your abstract : http://meetinangers.fr/CARROT/form.php?user_lang=EN
Instructions for Abstract SubmissionAbstracts must be written in English or French.
All abstracts will be acknowledged electronically
Particular attention should be given to abstracts, as they will be published as such in the Conference Abstracts book.
Abstracts must have a maximum of 200 to 300 words; please submit a Word file without headers or footers, using the Times New Roman font, single spacing and the following format :
Title - margin 2.5 cm - bold - 14 points - centered
Name(s) of the author(s) - bold - 12 points
Affiliation, address, city, state/province, country - italics - 12 points
A blank line
Text - 12 points - justified
Download a copy of the sample abstract submission
Reminder of important datesSubmission of abstracts until 25th May 2014.
Decision of the Scientific Committee June 6, 2014.
- The posters will be prepared in A0 vertical format.
- The authors should expose them before the specific session (look at the program).
- The authors must be present at the poster session to answer questions.
- After acceptance, the communication manuscripts will be published by ISHS in a specific Acta Horticulturae volume.
- The text must be 6-8 pages long (tables and figures included) according to the present guidelines and online instructions http://www.ishs.org/authors.
- Deadline for the full text of papers : September 17th, 2014. Sending the article to : Mathilde Briard or to home from the Congress center the september 17th, 2014.