The CTIFL’s decision-making structure is composed of three bodies in which, from the producer to the distributor, all the stakeholders from the sector are represented:
- the Executive Committee,
- the Board of Directors,
The Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is composed of:
- 20 professional representatives, heads of companies or holdings, with parity between production and trading
- 1 representative from higher agricultural education,
- 4 persons of recognised competence,
- 3 representatives of the technical staff,
- 4 permanent experts.
The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee is made up of 14 directors. A government commissioner and a comptroller general of finances attend the Executive Committee. They are also members of the Board of Directors.
Three Commissions organise our activities:
- Fruit Programmes Commission,
- Vegetable Programmes Commission,
- Transfer Commission.