1. PERSONAL DATA
In France, personal data is protected in particular by the following codes and laws:
- Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, notably modified by Law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on data processing, data files and individual liberties.
- Article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995
- Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 14 April 2016 (no. 2016/679).
Users' personal data are collected and processed by:
Legal form: Technical Centre
Head office: 97 Boulevard Pereire, 75017 Paris
Telephone: + 33 (0)1 87 76 04 00
The CTIFL has chosen to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted at the following email address: [email protected].
The CTIFL collects and processes personal information relating to the user only for the purpose of certain services offered by the www.ctifl.fr website:
- Contact the CTIFL via the contact form: this processing is legitimate to enable the CTIFL to answer requests made via this form.
- Managing your registration to your personal space: this consent concerns the consent you gave when you registered.
- Management of your purchases on the CTIFL website: this consent concerns the consent you gave when you registered.
- Subscription to the newsletters: this processing is based on the consent you gave when you registered.
- Subscription to INFOS CTIFL: this processing is based on the consent you gave when you registered.
- Statistical analysis: the CTIFL has a legitimate interest in processing the personal data of its Users in order to improve the information and procedures offered (art. 6.1.f of the GDPR).
- Sharing on social networks: to allow users of the Website to facilitate the sharing of content.
- When you register for our events: this processing is based on the consent you gave when you registered.
- Selection of items and publications for the wish list: to allow you to reconsider the choices of purchases to be made.
- Downloading pdfs: identifying your topics of interest to share events, news and publications relating to these topics.
The user provides this information knowingly, in particular when he/she registers by himself/herself using the online form.
The CTIFL indicates when the provision of information is mandatory (in particular because of a legal, regulatory or contractual obligation or simply in order to be able to process your request or reply to you). If you do not provide this "mandatory" information, the CTIFL may not be able to provide you with certain services, or to follow up on the request or the form in question. The fields of a form that are not filled in as mandatory are left to your discretion. It is your choice whether or not to fill them in.
Generally speaking, the CTIFL keeps your data for the time needed to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, and then archives it for the applicable legal prescription period, to enable the CTIFL to meet its legal obligations, or for evidential purposes.
|Purpose of the collection of personal data||Legal basis of the processing of personal data||Personal data collected||Retention period|
|Contacting the CTIFL via the contact form||Legitimate interest of the CTIFL to respond to contact requests||Last name, first name, email, status||5 years from the date of the request|
|Carrying out statistics||Legitimate interest of the CTIFL to process the personal data of its Users in order to improve the information and services offered (art. 6.1.f of the GDPR)||Collected directly from the person concerned: browsing data||13 months|
|Sharing on social networks||Consent to allow users of the website to facilitate the sharing of content and improve usability|
|Creation and management of the User's personal space||Consent of users to the use of the teleservices||Collected directly from the person concerned: first name, last name, email, type of account, address, post code, city, country, telephone number||Until the person unsubscribes|
|Subscription to the newsletter||Consent of the subscriber who wishes to receive news||Last name, first name, email||Until the person unsubscribes|
|Subscription to the “INFOS CTIFL” review||Consent of the subscriber who wishes to receive the review||Last name, first name, email, postal address||Until the person unsubscribes|
|Registration for our events||Consent of the subscriber who wishes to participate in the event||Last name, first name, email, postal address||Until the event is held, except if the person who participated in the event asks to consult the media presented at the event, creates an account or subscribes to a newsletter. In the latter two cases, please refer to the points listed above.|
|Management of your purchases||Buyer's consent||Last name, first name, email, billing address, phone number||Until the person unsubscribes|
In accordance with the applicable legislation in force and in compliance with the rules and conditions laid down by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all users have the right to access, rectify, or withdraw their consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any e-mail we send you, to obtain the erasure, restriction, portability of his/her personal data and to object to its processing. To exercise this right, please send your request by email to [email protected] or by post to the following address: 97 boulevard Pereire 75017 Paris, along with a copy of the identity document bearing the signature of the holder of the document and specifying the address to which the reply should be sent.
In addition, you also have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the CNIL either:
- directly online
- by post: 3 Place Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris Cedex 07
No personal information of the user of the website www.ctifl.fr is published, exchanged, transferred or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties without the user's knowledge.
The personal information processed is under no circumstances given to third parties.
2. DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
You are informed that, during your visits to the Website, cookies (tracers) are installed or read, unless you refuse when you are given the opportunity to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time at the bottom of this page.
2.1. Technical cookies
These are cookies:
- with the sole purpose of enabling or facilitating communication by electronic means,
- necessary for the provision of an online communication service at your express request,
- that do not require your consent, you cannot object to the deposit of these cookies,
- kept for the duration of the session.
2.2. Consent cookie
When you agree to the use of certain cookies on our website, consent cookies that are necessary for the proof of your consent, may be stored.
These cookies do not require your consent.
2.3. Audience measurement cookies
These cookies allow us to determine the number of visits and sources of traffic, in order to measure and improve the performance of our website. They also help us to identify which pages are the most or the least visited and to assess how visitors navigate the website. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore made anonymous.
These cookies are implemented by Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager.
The list of cookies that can be deposited by Google Tag Manager is available for consultation at the following address: https://tarteaucitron.io/fr/service/googletagmanager
These cookies are kept for 13 months.
You can read the data protection policy of Google Analytics here.
You can deactivate Google Analytics cookies by following this link.
2.4. Cookies to remember your shopping cart
These cookies allow us to remember what you put in your shopping cart.
How to manage your cookies?
Some cookies are necessary for the use of the website and do not require your consent.
However, you can choose to configure the use of each cookie at any time via the cookie banner at the bottom of each page or via our cookie manager accessible below.
You can withdraw your consent for all or some of the cookies at any time via the cookie banner at the bottom of each page or via our cookie manager accessible below.